Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why I Ride...

BECAUSE I'M CRAZY!!!!

Because i didn't get beat up enough last year, to the point that i was 'off-bike' for 6 weeks recovering.

BECAUSE I CAN.

Because i don't have enough work to keep me out of trouble in the off season.

BECAUSE I CAN.

Because the sequel to 'mastermind' is still in infant stages.

BECAUSE I CAN.

Because i don't have enough tsuris with my girls to keep me awake at night.

BECAUSE I CAN.

Because i've seen what MS does and it scares the bejeesus out of me.

BECAUSE I CAN.

Because the more people i talk to the more links i discover i have. i started out with an amibition to 'go the distance' and ended with an epiphany.

BECAUSE I CAN.

Because my legs, arms, eyes, move the way i want them to move.

BECAUSE I CAN.

Because i've already registered for the North Florida MS150 on Oct 3/4 and that is just too far away!

BECAUSE I CAN.


I've registered for the 2009 Bike MS Ride because I want to do something for the people who have been diagnosed - and because I want to do everything to prevent more people from learning what it means to live with this disease. Today, there is no cure for multiple sclerosis, and with diagnosis occurring most frequently between the ages of 20 and 50, many individuals face a lifetime filled with unpredictability.


Why You Should Sponsor Me-

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society will use funds collected from the 2009 Bike MS Ride to not only support research for a cure tomorrow, but also to provide programs which address the needs of people living with MS today. Because we can fight this disease by simply riding a bike, because we have chosen to help thousands of people through a contribution to the Bike MS Ride, we are now getting closer to the hour when no one will have to hear the words, "You have MS."

and because you think the idea of a 50 year old woman with purple hair is REALLY COOL!

No comments: